- Sign in through front computers of the learning resources (Room 1400)
- Go to Section/Table 5 & see an EnTec Tutor
- Let them know you are here for the stamp!
- After you are stamped: Work on something C++ related for 30 minutes!
- Once you are done with your 30 minutes, just sign out through the learning resources computers. That's it! You do not have to tell the tutor anything when you are leaving.
Sessions are all walk-in; you come when you want! If you cannot find us at our table, ask the front desk for an EnTec tutor.
You can also call
before visiting the campus and ask if a tutor is available or when they will be