To search for print books:
- Click on the link(s) below.
- Enter search term (example: juvenile literature).
- Click on search.
- After selecting a book from LINCCWeb, you need to note the call number (e.g. PZ5 .N655 2005 ) to locate the book.
Books are arranged by the Library of Congress Classification System
- LINCCWeb: Search for books that are available at your library and all the other Colleges in Florida.
- WorldCat: Search for books that are available at other libraries. If you need a book from another library, please check with a librarian.
- Google Books: Search for books that are available in Google, previews are available for some books.
This is your library card
The following are some of the books that are available in the North Campus Library: