To search for books:
- Click on the link(s) below
- Enter search term (example: college success) - Click on search
- After selecting a book, you need to note the call number (e.g.LB2343.32 .J35 2010) to locate the book on the shelf.
Books are arranged by the Library of Congress Classification System
- LINCCWeb: Search for books that are available at your library and all the other Colleges in Florida.
- WorldCat: Search for books that are available at other libraries. If you need a book from another library, please check with a librarian.
- Google Books: Search for books that are available in Google, Previews are available for some books.
Your library card is your MDC photo ID.
You are allowed to check out 15 books (5 books per subject) for 21 days.
The selected books below are available at the North Campus Library.