Directions: Using the resources in the LibGuide, answer the following questions:
- What is the main ingredient of chocolate?
- Where is this ingredient grown?
- What is the cacao tree’s scientific name?
- Name the two Native American Tribes that were the earliest recorded users of chocolate as a food.
- What did these Native Americans call the beverage made from chocolate?
- Find one article on chocolate using the Academic OneFile database. Write a paragraph that describes three important points you learned from the article. Include an MLA citation for the article.
- Find one film on chocolate using the Films on Demand database. Write a paragraph that describes three important points you learned from viewing the film. Include an MLA citation for the film.