The simplest way of searching for articles is:
- Go to the library web page.
- Type in a keyword phrase on the main search box.
If you want a more specific search, do the following:
- Go to the Library web page.
- Click on Articles / Databases.
- Click on Databases by Subject or Databases A-Z.
- In the top box, select "Miami Dade College" from the drop-down menu. Enter your Borrower ID (student ID) and PIN (last 4 digits of student ID).
- Choose a category of a database. For example, "General," "News and Current Events," "Reference Shelf" and "Social Sciences."
- Choose a database.
- In the search box, enter your search terms.
- Click on Full Text and "Peer Reviewed" (optional).
- Press "Enter" or "Search."
- Click on any one of your results. Notice the "abstract" (summary) and "full-text article."
- Look for the word "Cite or Citation" on the top or side of the article, or scroll down to the bottom to see if the article has a citation.