To search for print books:
- Click on the link(s) below.
- Enter search term (example: Student Success).
- Click on search.
- After selecting a book from LINCCWeb, you need to note the call number (eg. LB2343.32 .C65 2007) to locate the book on the shelf.
Books are arranged by the Library of Congress Classification System
- LINCCWeb: Search for books that are available at your library and all the other Colleges in Florida.
- WorldCat: Search for books that are available at other libraries. If you need a book from another library, please check with a librarian.
- Google Books: Search for books that are available in Google, previews are available for some books.
This is your library card
You are allowed to check out 15 book, 5 per subject, for 21 days.
Some recommended books listed below: