About the North Computer Courtyard
Learning Resources Labs and Courtyards offer students and faculty a wide array of supplemental assistance to ensure academic success. Our facilities house state-of-the-art technology and software, as well as knowledgeable staff.
Miami, Fl 33167
- Access to online registration
- Access to online academic websites
- Anatomy Models
- Assistance with WebCt enhanced courses and Virtual College
- Audio Visual Material
- CD burning and scanning
- Collaborative Learning Spaces
- Copy Machines
- Help with image editing
- Laptop Computers
- Online Financial Aid (FAFSA) form assistance.
- Printing in black/white & color
- Study Areas
- Word processing
The Courtyard also provides services for faculty with an electronic classroom with access to the Internet. Courtyard Staff is available to:
- Assist faculty with technical student assignments
- Provide students with orientations on campus available technology
- Student orientation on Courtyard Services
Print, Copy, Scan
Students and faculty may use our printers for a small fee of $0.08 per page for black and white printing and $0.40 per page
for color printing.
We have a black & white copy machine available for students and faculty for a small fee of $0.08 per page and $0.10 for visitors without an MDC ID card.
The Courtyard offers access to scanners. Students will need to provide their own storage device to use our scanning services.
MDC YouTube Channel