Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Process Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning
The process of students, with individual roles, constructing new knowledge through interactive group work.
- Utilizes student collaboration to promote analytical thinking
- Complete problems/activities using a guided inquiry approach
- Faculty acts as the facilitator, leader, and monitor/assessor
- Purposeful synthesis of content to be learned
- Develop essential process skills