FInd Videos in the Library
1. Go to the library website (www.mdc.edu/libraries).
2. Click MDC Libraries, and choose Library Catalog.
3.. Click on the "Advanced Catalog Search" link to enter the search screen.
3. In the search boxes on the left, enter your search terms. Select from the drop-down menu if you want to limit your search to "Title" or "Author/Creator", etc.
4. Select Audio/Visual Material under "Material Type" if you are looking for Videos.
5. Where it says "within: select your campus; such as Wolfson or Kendall for to limit your search to your Campus Library. Or you may also search another campus, all Miami-Dade campuses, or all Florida community colleges.
6. When the video you are looking for appears on the screen copy down the call number to locate it on the shelf. Videos are filed in with the books according to their call numbers.
Films on Demand Database
View streaming videos from Films Media Group anytime, anywhere, 24/7! Choose from thousands of titles in dozens of subject areas.