Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Posters are read from top left to bottom right.
- Less is more (leave adequate white space).
- Lighter background with darker text is easier to read.
- Pick fonts carefully. Aria and Tahoma are good for titles. Times New Roman and Courier are good for text. Nothing smaller than 18 points.
- Use color sparingly.
- Consistency: maintain the same fonts and colors throughout.
Creating E-Posters PowerPoint
Log in required. The Borrower ID is your full MDC ID#. The PIN is the last four digits of your MDC ID#.