Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Success Center provides clinical laboratory science tutoring in the following areas:
- Advanced chemistry
- Advanced clinical chemistry
- Anderson hematology
- ATI-study Skills
- Basic chemistry
- Basic clinical chemistry
- Body fluids
- BOR study guides
- Chemistry methods
- Chemistry profiles
- Coag cases
- Electronic atlas of hematology
- Laboratory math
- P & Q on units solutions and conversions
- Quality control
- Urine dipstick chemistry
- Urine physical properties and formed Els
- Urine specimen & urine formation
Faculty can submit tutoring referrals for their students, please fill out the form below:
Tutorial Referral Form
Student tutoring at the Success center takes place as a walk in basis. Check tutor schedule or call the success center for tutor availability at 305-237-4034.
Access to Remote Tutoring
- Please note that tutor's availability changes weekly and is subject to change without notice. To ensure tutor availability, please verify with a Medical Campus tutor online.
- Success Center (room 1303) is closed.
- For learning resources support on campus please visit the library. Room (1202), Ph: 305-237-4129
- New week's schedule is posted by 10:00 am Monday Morning.