Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Webquest Assignment on Chocolate LibGuide
Webquest Assignment on Chocolate
Directions: Using the resources in the LibGuide, answer the following questions:
- What is the main ingredient of chocolate?
- Where is this ingredient grown?
- What is the cacao tree’s scientific name?
- Name the two Native American Tribes that were the earliest recorded users of chocolate as a food.
- What did these Native Americans call the beverage made from chocolate?
- Find one article on chocolate using the Academic OneFile database. Write a paragraph that describes three important points you learned from the article. Include an MLA citation for the article.
- Find one film on chocolate using the Films on Demand database. Write a paragraph that describes three important points you learned from viewing the film. Include an MLA citation for the film.