Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Center for Innovative Teaching & Learning
The Center for Innovative Teaching & Learning at Miami Dade College provides expert resources and support to MDC faculty interested in: improving the quality of their teaching, expanding their knowledge in current best practices and instructional technologies, addressing classroom concerns, and assessing student learning. The CITL offers a wide selection of resources from ongoing training workshops, a showcase of faculty work, and virtual guides in all aspects of teaching, learning, and assessment.
Faculty Statement of Excellence
Miami Dade College Opportunity Changes Everything
MIAMI DADE COLLEGE
As democracy’s college, Miami Dade College changes lives through accessible, high-quality teaching and learning experiences. The College embraces its responsibility to serve as an economic, cultural and civic leader for the advancement of our diverse global community.
To be the recognized leader in student learning, achievement and success while enriching our community
- An exceptional learning environment that challenges students and empowers them to attain their academic goals
- An international perspective that makes our students civically engaged and globally competitive
- A commitment to evidence-informed decision making and accountability
- Innovation and efficiency that ensure affordability while optimizing educational quality
- An exceptional work environment that engages an exemplary and diverse workforce
- Quality community partnerships that serve as the foundation for the development of relevant workforce, cultural and civic programs
- Cultural initiatives that capture the richness of Miami-Dade County’s multicultural fabric
- Environmental awareness that results in intentional sustainability practices