Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The PRS Station
- If you have cash, you can add it to your printing account at this terminal.
- Just log in with your MDC credentials and follow the instructions on the screen.
How much does it cost to print?
- $0.08 per page for black/white copies
- $0.40 per page for color copies
Credit Card? PayPal?
- If you prefer using credit card or PayPal to add funds into your account, log into the PaperCut system located on our computers and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Minimum $5.00 maintained in your account.
Prefer to print from your phone, laptop, or tablet?
- Connect to wifi MDC-Secure (enter your credentials firstname.lastname@example.org and password
- Go to https://myprint.mdc.edu and follow the instructions
- Print your job and select the Mobility print printers
- Go to Release Station (PRS) to print your document