Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Nuclear Medicine Technology
The Success Center provides tutoring in the following areas:
- Study Skills
- Writing in APA Style
- Nuclear Medicine Safety and Protection
- Nuclear Medicine Instrumentation and Physics
- Nuclear Medicine Pharmacology
Faculty can submit tutoring referrals for their students, please fill out the form below:
Tutorial Referral Form
Student tutoring at the Success center takes place as a walk in basis. Check tutor schedule or call the success center for tutor availability at 305-237-4034.
- Please note that tutor's availability changes weekly and is subject to change without notice. To ensure tutor availability, please call the success center (305-237-4034) or the library (305-237-4129) before driving to the campus.
- New week's schedule is posted by 10:00 am Monday Morning.