Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to Learning Resources
Learning Resources Labs and Courtyards offer students and faculty a wide array of supplemental assistance to ensure academic success.
The Student Success Center at the Medical Campus provides tutoring services in the Health Sciences and access to computers and information resources.
Students would be able to access a variety of software programs as well as an Anatomy Collection on display within the lab.
M-TH: 7:30 am - 9:00 pm
F: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
S: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
1303, Bldg 1
950 NW 20 ST.
Miami, FL 33127
Driving Directions to the Medical Campus
- Anatomy Model Collection
- Computer Assisted Tutoring Programs
- Copy Machines
- Faculty Directed Remediation
- Part-Time Tutors
- Printing in black/white & color
- Study Areas
- Wireless Headphones for group watching
Print, Copy, Scan
Students and faculty may use our printers for a small fee of $0.08 per page for black and white printing and $0.40 per page for color printing.
We have a black & white copy machine available for students and faculty for a small fee of $0.08 per page and $0.10 for visitors without an MDC ID card.
The Success Center offers a scanner. Students will need to provide their own storage device to use our scanning services.
Access to Remote Tutoring
- Please note that tutor's availability changes weekly and is subject to change without notice.
- Please call the Success Center at 305-237-4034 to confirm tutor availability (closed)
- New week's schedule is posted at 10:00 am Monday Morning.
Quick Links & Featured Events