The MDC Board of Trustees scholarship is awarded to students who are graduating with an Associate’s degree and are pursuing a Bachelor’s degree. The scholarship is valued at $5,000.
Please have all of the following documents ready to upload prior to beginning the application,
1. An essay, at least 500 words on the following topic: "Explain your long-range educational goals and write a brief statement as to why you deserve award for which are applying"
2. Copy of your current Miami Dade College unofficial transcript
3. A resume
4. At least two letter(s) of recommendation addressed to the Miami Dade College Board Trustees Transfer Scholarship Committee. (One must be from a Faculty)
5. Proof of service hours completed
6. The completed EFC Calculator for 2020-2021 if FAFSA is not on file
7. Proof of Admissions application sent to a senior institute or an acceptance letter.
Scholarship for film student at MDC
Scholarship for students enrolled in the Miami Animation & Gaming International Complex (MAGIC) program at the college.
Scholarship for students enrolled in Miami Dade College's Animation Art or Game Development and Design Program