Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Periodicals & Journals
These days, most periodicals and journals are available in an electronic format through databases. Electronic formats offer the greatest amount of access so whenever possible, MDC purchases titles as part of a database. Below is a list of the key periodicals and journals for your discipline.
- Academy of Management Journal (Journal, online)
- Academy of Management Review (Journal, online)
- Administrative Science Quarterly (Journal, online)
- Bloomberg Businessweek (Magazine, online)
- The Economist (Magazine, print & online)
- Entrepreneur (Newspaper, online)
- Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice (Journal, online)
- The Financial Times (Newspaper, online)
- Harvard Business Review (Journal, online)
- Journal of Business Ethics (Journal, online)
- Journal of International Business Studies (Journal, online)
- Journal of Management (Journal, online)
- Review of Accounting Studies (Journal, online)
- The Wall Street Journal (Newspaper, print)
Popular Periodicals vs Scholarly Publications
Flipster allows you to browse and read your favorite magazines electronically. Flipster is available digitally through Learning Resources. Simple sign-in with your MDC ID # and easily browse online magazines by category. There are multiple online or offline access options available. Most magazines can be accessed by an unlimited amount of people simultaneously. The Flipster App is available on iOS and Android.
Below are some of the business magazines in the collection:
- Florida Trend
- Hispanic Network Magazine: A Latino Lifestyle, Business & Employment Magazine
How to Log In: You might be prompted for one of the following two login options when accessing a database.
- If asked for your Miami Dade College account, log in with your MDC username and password.
- If asked for a Borrower ID and Password/PIN, your borrower ID is your MDC student ID number, and your Password/PIN is the last 4 digits of your MDC student ID number.