Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Academic Support Lab @ West
The Academic Support Lab at West Campus provides tutorial assistance to students at all levels currently enrolled in MDC courses. Our tutors help students with class essays, research papers, test preparation, and scholarship/transfer essays.
The Academic Support Lab is available for in-person and online appointments. Click here to make an appointment or call us at 305-237-8986.
Learning Resources @ West
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Fridays: 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Learning Resources provides assistance with finding information, conducting research, and using the library's resources and services.
How To Access Learning Resources
- Search the Catalog - The library's catalog provides full-text articles, journals, e-books, and other valuable resources that are currently available.
- A-Z Databases - An alphabetical list of all databases available.
- Kanopy - Movies and documentaries.
- Films on Demand - Educational films.
- LibGuide: MDC Library - Detailed information on how to use the Learning Resource
Kim Hughes - Librarian @ West