* Click on Advanced Catalog Search.
* Narrow the Material Type to Books or eBooks.
* Limit Within to the particular campus library you would like to search.
* Type your keyword(s) in the empty box(es).
* Click on Search.
* Write down the "call number" (e.g. JK1021.C565 2011) for the book, to find in in the library. Or for an eBook, click "View Online" and log in with your Borrower ID (student ID number) and PIN (last four digits of student ID number).
To search for articles and other information, go to the
* Log in with your MDC username and password.
You can click one of the links below to directly access a specific database. Scroll over the names of the databases to see a description of each.
To view one of the following ebooks, click the link and log in.
* Log-in info:
Your Borrower ID is your student ID number
Your PIN is the last 4 digits of your student ID number
Click on the link below to view/print a handout on evaluating Internet sources.