- Catalyst Miami works to catalyze community-driven change and shift systems of injustice from the ground up with a mission to identify and collectively solve issues adversely affecting low-wealth communities throughout Miami-Dade County.
The CLEO Institute
- The CLEO Institute is a non-profit, non-partisan organization exclusively dedicated to climate change education, engagement, and advocacy in Florida.
Dream in Green
- Dream in Green’s mission is to empower individuals, especially youth, to lead in the response to climate change and other environmental challenges facing South Florida since 2006.
Miami Climate Alliance
- Since its creation in 2015, the Miami Climate Alliance has built urgency, power, and cohesion around climate change and sea level rise by achieving significant policy wins and working to establish a model for just, equitable, and resilient communities.
Solar United Neighbors of Florida
- Solar United Neighbors (SUN) is a national organization dedicated to representing the needs and interests of solar owners and supporters, helping people go solar, join together, and fight for their energy rights since 2007.
Urban Paradise Guild
- The Urban Paradise Guild was founded to bring natural habitat back to the places where we live.
Coalition of Immokalee Workers
- The Coalition of Immokalee Workers (CIW) is a worker-based human rights organization internationally recognized for its achievements in fighting human trafficking and gender-based violence at work.
Patch of Heaven Sanctuary
- Experience old growth tropical hammocks, peaceful paths, historic structures and native habitat in this 20-acre nature preserve.
To find more community organizations, see iCED's list of community partners.