Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Step One: Sign in to Microsoft Office 365
Step 1: Sign in to Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 provides a web-based portal where you can install Office 365 Pro Plus. Keep in mind that you have to be a local administrator on a computer to install Office 365 Pro Plus.
- Go to myoffice.mdc.edu
- Log in using your student e-mail address (typically email@example.com) and password
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner, and then select Office 365 settings
- Click Software in the left menu
- Select your desired Language
- If you are installing Office for Windows, Microsoft recommends using the 32-bit installation
- Click Install to download and install the latest version of Office
Important: When logging in to Office 365 for the first time, click the OneDrive link on the top blue menu bar to unlock your 1 TB of cloud storage.