Step 1: Sign in to Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 provides a web-based portal where you can install Office 365 Pro Plus. Keep in mind that you have to be a local administrator on a computer to install Office 365 Pro Plus.
- Go to myoffice.mdc.edu
- Log in using your student e-mail address (typically firstname.lastname@example.org) and password
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner, and then select Office 365 settings
- Click Software in the left menu
- Select your desired Language
- If you are installing Office for Windows, Microsoft recommends using the 32-bit installation
- Click Install to download and install the latest version of Office
Important: When logging in to Office 365 for the first time, click the OneDrive link on the top blue menu bar to unlock your 1 TB of cloud storage.