Climate Action at Miami Dade College
Earth Ethics Institute has convened a One Degree of Change Campus Learning Community focusing on United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 13: Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts.
We encourage Global Sustainability and Earth Literacy Studies (GSELS) faculty and other faculty to integrate elements of Goal 13 into their classes.
Miami Dade County
This is how Miami Dade County is taking climate action
- Benchmark, retune and retrofit existing buildings
- Expand on-site and off-site renewable energy
- Build ultra-low energy buildings
- Reduce transportation-related fuel consumption
- Expand and protect green and blue spaces
- Convert waste to energy
- Reduce waste and water use
How do these 2030 aims shape your way of life?
City of Miami
This is what the City of Miami suggests we ALL do to take climate action