CGI U is an incredible opportunity to connect to a global network, learn new things, visit new places, develop your leadership and changemaking skills, and put your passion to make a difference into action!
- Social Impact Curriculum that expands on the Commitment to Action model on how to ideate, design, implement, and evaluate a social impact project, leveraging the expertise and thought leadership of both CGI U and the Clinton Foundation.
- Personalized Mentorship where every accepted student is paired with a CGI U Commitment Mentor. Commitment Mentors are CGI U alumni who work with students to refine their social impact projects, prepare for networking opportunities, and engage with the curriculum. Students have met leaders in public health such as Surgeon General, Dr. Vivek Murthy, political science leaders such as Madeline Albright, and many other activists and topic experts.
- Access To Funding Streams including tech challenges, pitch competitions, direct travel assistance to attend CGI U’s in-person annual meeting, and curated information on fellowships with funding opportunities. Students can also apply for seed funding from MDC.
- Student Engagement Events such as CGI U’s annual meeting, which convenes hundreds of student commitment-makers, alumni, university representatives, topic experts, and high-profile individuals and is hosted by President Bill Clinton and Chelsea Clinton.
- Access To Expertise from thought leaders and changemakers at CGI U and across the Clinton Foundation.
- Membership in the CGI U Alumni community.
- Opportunity to Build your portfolio, qualify for transfer scholarships, and develop leadership skills.